The Daniel Defense DD5 Rifle is new for 2019 and takes the DD’s line of rifles to the next level of long range precision with semi-automatic options. The rifle is currently available in three configurations, the V3 (7.62x51mm w/ 16” Barrel), the V4 (7.62x51mm or 6.5 Creedmoor w/ 18” Barrel), and the V5 (6.5 Creedmoor or .260 Remington w/ 20”). All configurations of the DD5 feature an adjustable gas block that allows for optimal gas regulation for suppressed and unsuppressed shooting.
The upper and lower receivers are CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized. The barrel is made from Daniel Defense proprietary steel and is cold hammer forged with chrome lined bore and heavy phosphate coating on the exterior. The DD5’s bolt carrier group is DLC-coated for optimized cycling and durability. The free-floated handguard of the rifle features M-LOK attachment points and a full length top rail for the mounting of NV/thermal attachments, tac lights and lasers. The barrel is capped off with Daniel Defense’s Superior Suppression Device that is designed to reduce both muzzle flash and muzzle rise during rapid fire.
Features of the Daniel Defense DD5 Rifle
- Superior Suppression Device
- Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
- Flared Magazine Well
- Fully Ambidextrous Controls
- Free Float Rail System
- Sling QD Points
- M-LOK Attachment Points
- Adjustable Gas Block
- 4-Bolt Barrel Connection System
- Caliber:6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight:8.9 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:38 3/8″ – 41 5/8″
- Action:Semi-Automatic Direct Impingement
- Trigger:DD Mil-Spec Trigger
- Rifle Barrel Length:20″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8×24
- Rifle Stock:Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Scope Mount:Full-Length Picatinny Rail
- Magazines Included:(1) 20 Round Magpul
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:6.5 Creedmoor
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.