The DD5 V4 & V5 Hunter is a powerhouse of function and reliability. Capable of taking down any North American big game animal you choose, it has the accuracy and precision that you’ve come to expect from Daniel Defense. The DD5 Hunter comes chambered in .260 Remington and 6.5 Creedmoor for the V4 and the V5. Also available for the V4 is the .308 Winchester.
Whichever caliber you choose, the DD5 Hunter takes advantage of superior ballistic coefficients to offer both flatter trajectories and reduced wind drift at levels normally reserved for much heavier recoiling long action calibers. These gains in ballistic efficiency help the modern shooter stretch the effective range out to 1,000 meters or more. This highly accurate and durable rifle includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions.
Features of the Daniel Defense DD5 Hunter
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse
- Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- Cold Hammer Forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Crisp 2-Stage Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Trigger delivers precise, on-target shots
- Innovative 4-Bolt Connection System to ensure greater accuracy
- GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
- Caliber:.260 Remington
- Weight:~9 lbs
- Rifle Overall Length:38 3/8″- 41 5/8″
- Action:Direct Impingement Semi-Automatic
- Safety:AR Style
- Rifle Barrel Length:20″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:7″
- Scope Mount:Full-Length Picatinny Rail
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.260 Rem
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.