The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR is an integrally suppressed .300 Blackout rifle that only requires the buyer to acquire a single tax stamp because the barrel/suppressor combination comes out to 16″. The DDM4ISR is built on a pistol length direct impingement gas system due to its 9″ barrel. The DDM4ISR removes all the complications usually associated with suppressor use like correct timing or re-zeroing optics for suppressed and unsuppressed fire. The baffle core can be easily removed for cleaning and general maintenance.
The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR uses the MFR XL fifteen inch modular handguard with a KeyMod attachment points and a full length top rail for the mounting of optics and NV/thermal devices. The pistol grip of DDM4V11 rifle is a proprietary Daniel Defense design with soft touch over molding and the 6-position buttstock features the same soft touch over molding at contact areas. Additionally the DDM4ISR ships with a Daniel Defense vertical grip for improved maneuverability and fire control.
Features of the Daniel Defense DDM4ISR Integrally Suppressed Rifle
- Free-Floated Cold Hammer Forged Barrel for long term durability and superior accuracy
- Easily Removable Suppressor Baffle for fast maintenance and cleaning.
- Full Length Top Rail for mounting optics of almost all sizes
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector Switch for left and right handed shooters
- Quick Detach Sling Attachment Points for multiple carry configurations
- KeyMod Attachment Points for weight reduction and optional modularity
- Caliber:.300 Blackout
- Weight:7.57 lbs
- Rifle Overall Length:31-1/2” to 34-3/4”
- Action:Semiautomatic DI
- Rifle Barrel Length:9″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8″
- Barrel Thread PitchPermanently Attached Suppressor
- Rifle Stock:Buttstock: Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Scope Mount:1913 Picatinny rail and Keymod attachment points
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.300 BLK
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.