The Daniel Defense MK18 Upper Receiver is a complete upper receiver system ideal for placement on AR pistol lower receivers or AR rifle lower receivers (NFA Short Barreled Rifle Regulations Apply). The upper is built around a carbine-length direct impingement gas system and a 10.3″ barrel chambered for 5.56 NATO. The MK18 Upper features Daniel Defense’s RIS II Rail System with Santoprene heat resistant rail panels.
Components of the Daniel Defense MK18 Upper Receiver
- Gas System: Low Profile 4140 Steel Gas Block, Carbine-Length, Direct Impingement
- Barrel: 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel with 1:7″ Twist
- Muzzle Device: 17-4 PH Steel Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor with Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Bolt Carrier Group: MIL-SPEC M16 Profile Chrome Lined
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum Daniel Defense RIS II Rail System with Rail Panels.
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeReceiver
There are no reviews yet.